1. PRIVACY POLICIES
2. COLLECTION OF USER INFORMATION
2.1. The User acknowledges and accepts that we may collect information about Users at the time of registering on the Site, such as their name, surname and email, especially of the people who write for us. The data will be stored in our database and will be treated confidentially and with the appropriate security measures.
2.2. We will not store or collect the information and data of the means of payment of the users such as credit card numbers or bank accounts, etc. Said information will be stored and/or compiled by external payment gateways provided by other companies, according to what is established in their Terms and Conditions, we do not have access to them or to said servers where they are stored. In this regard, we are not responsible for any damage or injury that may occur at the time of making payments or transactions through these services.
3. PURPOSE OF THE DATA
3.1 The Data provided by the User and collected in accordance with the provisions of these Privacy Policies will be used with the following purpose:
- Identification of the User;
- The possibility of giving access to the Service;
- To have a telephone or email address to contact the User in connection with the use of the Services;
- Sending article, blogs and information about new services etc. through Newsletter. In this case, if the user wishes so, he/she may unsubscribe this service;
3.2. We will use the data provided by the User, and that collected by us in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Policies, and will not disclose it unless requested by courts, or national or international state agencies.
3.3. We will not be obliged to retain the information during any established period and will order the elimination of the same when it deems convenient.